Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Normal Viral Count For 3 Month Old Sore Throat That Comes And Goes For A Month..hurts Like Helllll!!!!?

Sore throat that comes and goes for a month..hurts like helllll!!!!? - normal viral count for 3 month old

A few months ago, I developed a severe sore throat other than the neck pain I had before. I felt like someone who had the worst sore throat ever. It was difficult to swallow liquids / foods. I went to the doctor 3 times and share over a period of 2 weeks and antibiotics, although the streptococci was negative. I felt better for one or two days was made after treatment with antibiotics, but the pain became more severe neck after two days. So I took another antibiotic and I began to feel better again. He was arrested last week by a good 4.5 days, but I am yesterday with a sore throat it. They put me on two different antibiotics, the other is one of the strongest antibiotics on the market. The monkey was negative. And yet I'm still a sore throat again. What could that be?

I have no fever, no cold symptoms. Only a sore throat, which appear to be anything other bacterial or viral and goes and comes back again. I thought allergies, but I'm not sure if the allergy can cause severe sore throat that is very hard to swallow.

I have 3 exams this week and this really worries me and worries me. I also have a blood count CBC two weeks ago that was normal.

Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment