Saturday, February 20, 2010

Comic Wedding Verses Wanted: Wedding Invitations That Are Funny Or Have Comic Book Or Cartoon Characters On Them.?

Wanted: wedding invitations that are funny or have comic book or cartoon characters on them.? - comic wedding verses

I accepted the invitations really like some of the themes of marriage, is disrespectful and alive .... and we comic / cartoon characters on the cake and other things as well. I would do it myself, but I have little time. Can someone me a job, this kind of call to get the wedding?

4 comments:

Blunt said...

Cartoon characters are branded, which means that the card manufacturers have to pay a fee to be allowed to use them. This is not to use manufacturer-white characters in your cards and mark it difficult to use. Card manufacturers, however, have their carachters cartoon that is also fun. Perhaps you want to see on the official website of the character and merchandising to make sure everything fits your needs.

American Greetings is lean and low .. Have fun
Hallmark Maxine has, it's funny ... and so on and so forth.

Good luck

triggs_2... said...

Have you tried to find contact with the local art school to an artist, draw a picture to? After a print has been taken to have scanned them and sentence. As for the cake, the cake is already available in some stores, the photo. This is not because they are called Photo does not mean that you can not scan an image and apply a cake. We hope that this is helpful.

Mommy-of... said...

Try using customweddingsolutions.com preserved. They helped me find the cake I wanted to start.

guess said...

Nope ... I am looking for my sister too because it married soon

Post a Comment