Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alan 42 Multi Modification Looking For Good Alan Moore Books...?

Looking for good Alan Moore books...? - alan 42 multi modification

I was a big fan of Alan Moore as a child. The first book I read was that Swamp Thing 42, and for those who know the book was a very good introduction to the fool in the water. Play Swamp Thing soon led to Watchmen, Miracleman and V for Vendetta.

But over time I am older and stopped reading the magazine for fun. "Infactuated But who has ever been, I check occasionally to see what was the last mode. Such check-ins, I had a jewel in the search for" The Preacher "series and others.

But it is only recently that I found in Alan.
Having done this, I thought, "Moore Promethea" graphic novels. That said, I must ask whether there are other ongoing work of Alan, the rivthe '80 's problem? I ask this because that is honest, his work Promethea read a load. As in, regardless of the technique, this is not work so well.

I know that other titles such as Top Ten, Tom Strong, etc., but they are nice? Please advise ...

3 comments:

Jason B said...

Top Ten is high. I have not read Tom Strong, but I have good things.

Do you have the best of Alan Moore trade in DC? It's really good. Even if you've read the stories, it's good to have all in one band.

jayp said...

I liked the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

eastacad... said...

League was decent, but nothing to read what he ones you mentioned.

Post a Comment