Friday, February 19, 2010

Find Out If Doctors Have Lawsuits Against Them Depo Provera Side Affects And If There Are Any Canadian Class Action Lawsuits Against Them?

Depo provera side affects and if there are any Canadian class action lawsuits against them? - find out if doctors have lawsuits against them

Hello I was on Depo Provera for 9 months, which he once was, when I was younger, I did because my husband and I wanted to have a child takes 3 years to try at last, with design 1 miscarriage before others, but not with the exception of depression three months and the shot when I was away.but my doctor has me in it for my son, who had hair loss, depression, heart palipitations painful cramps, back pain, neck pain, anxiety, very emotional, he would cry without reason to panick attacks and I am very calm, relaxed, happy person i have 3 had normal periods of one month, which lasted 10 days, I've checked also 2 letters in the muscles of the butt I have the vaccine and they now have a crippling pain in my leg was completely i fiNE and times that normal for my son that everything after a meeting with the beat oh yes, it's nine months since I left it, and I had a white discharge from the nipple and began nursing the left one years and some months ago I wondered if someone could say that they heard about a class action lawsuit against Depo Provera, these side effects they say that these reactions are rare but have read horror stories of women so different that they are almost the same as I do not seem so rare as they seem, I also read that Depo-Provera is used to castrate sex offenders are, if they had known what I know now, it would never regret writing a long post, but a reality WOMANo, you should not use Depo Provera, and I want the court when I can, or whether or how they began to find a way to join get one to believe, was that many women who should not have, only deal must now label their side effects common side affects are not uncommon. I hope this message helped. I hope one day to feel normal again

1 comments:

Angel said...

Oh, my God, I have not heard from the prosecution, but I was on the Depo shot at. He left her for over 3 years since my husband and I have for a 3rd Child wanted (I had no problem with the fall of the last pregnancy 2) In the past year, she finally pregnant after a miscarriage, then she was 12 weeks. BUB stopped developing in 7 weeks. Also, I had what I thought of the milk, even if there has been years since I finished my second lactation. They said it was a side effect. I have never been depressed if I was, and never had any problems until his departure. Since then I have pain, midcycle pain in my neck really majorly wrong doing when I have sex (I do not know if it's something to do with the deposit, but I was fine before the right) had a laparoscopy and can find no reasonhas taken so long to get pregnant, or why I lost the baby. I wish him the best thing I know I've already gone through hell.

Post a Comment