Sunday, January 10, 2010

Garden Party Gazebo HELP! I Borrowed A Gazebo From A Freind For A Party Yesterday - But It Got Damaged!?

HELP! I borrowed a gazebo from a freind for a party yesterday - but it got damaged!? - garden party gazebo

3 poles have passed, and 2 plastic parts are broken. I was not in the garden when 2 small children, decided to disband. A pavilion is great and my friend did not last long. Does anybody know where I buy parts for them? It is not a fact or a website on the packaging or instructons. But who knows, I hope theres someone who could be somewhere a place, a certain order!? Help! in despair!

3 comments:

Marianne T said...

Call your friend and tell him what happened. Ask him where he bought, so you can view them on spare parts for the return to the same condition it was when you purchase loan. You should be able to go their website and find parts. You may be lucky and spare parts, have a tendency towards costs only, when he explains his story. Good luck.

Mike said...

Ignoring it .... I do not know.

What is it?

adreb said...

You should contact your friend. I know your fear, but it would probably be the best thing to do. You can also use eBay!
Hope this helps!

Post a Comment