Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cooking Grease Disposal Hot Grease Poured Down Kitchen Sink,toilet Is Clogged?

Hot grease poured down kitchen sink,toilet is clogged? - cooking grease disposal

My toilet and shower sometimes bubbles and babbles. and when I flushed the water rises slowly and drains. the second bathroom custom match color. I realized 2 times here since time immemorial, I poured cooking grease in the kitchen sink with warm water and waste disposal. I know it was stupid of me, but he has only twice, and never will again. Senario with this case, how can the sewers and easy? Please, I need your help ... thank you guys

3 comments:

shojo said...

From now on, use old coffee cans to collect grease. Never, never, never be poured down the drain. Do you have some answers very well the last time you asked this question, ask why again? We have already said what I am doing. Thank you for the 2 points anyway.

bc12012 said...

boiling water and allow water to melt the fat scolded and your sewer.An d sent a container to put the fat obtained in the near future,

Derail said...

An open-drain goodwill dissolve fat. But it seems that the problem is continuing to operate in the tube past the trap in the opener at best. If the toilet is also a backup, then the blockade is going beyond the framework of a house can drain opener. Fear of having to call the kind of plumber. You can also buy a plumbing snake at the hardware store and do it yourself. They are cheaper and easier to use.

Post a Comment