Monday, December 28, 2009

Minnesota Mutual Please Help?

Please help? - minnesota mutual

Well, I've just come from an appointment with my BF, and had our worst days than ever before. I am new to the world of these policies through, so I need help decoding. our two mutual friends (girls) were there too, because my mother never let me date of the group.
First, I look out there in front of the theater, and I approach. We were on spring break, went to Hawaii, Minnesota. not seen for a week. granted, it is not just the race and give him a hug and a kiss, but I do not walk around with a big smile and immediately asked about his journey. I spoke with her, and then we sat in silence and wait for our friends. and finally, later, about 10 minutes, he goes "Oh, how was your trip?" and forgotten.
and in the movie with our friends, and he puts his arm around me, all sweet and everything.
then go out and walk around the mall and control my friend!
I looked with a frown and look away.

2 comments:

TJTB said...

It seems it is not really into it. The Soultions just "not there" anymore. If you say you tell him, and only then harder. You do not need a man that is so. You are the daughter and there are plenty of guy would, and get the respect you need. Cool and see what he does. Colls If so, then for a walk. If you do the lesson, then it is easy to learn. However, if you cool. you7'll know what are their intentions.

TJTB said...

It seems it is not really into it. The Soultions just "not there" anymore. If you say you tell him, and only then harder. You do not need a man that is so. You are the daughter and there are plenty of guy would, and get the respect you need. Cool and see what he does. Colls If so, then for a walk. If you do the lesson, then it is easy to learn. However, if you cool. you7'll know what are their intentions.

Post a Comment