Sunday, December 20, 2009

Commercial Liquor License Ontario I Want My Security Deposit Back For A Commercial Property That I Never Took Possession Of, Am I Entitled To It?

I want my security deposit back for a commercial property that I never took possession of, am i entitled to it? - commercial liquor license ontario

I signed a lease for a bar / club in Wisconsin and posted a bail of U.S. $ 10,000 and the payment of the monthly rent was $ 10,000 NNN. I was denied liquor license due to the fact that there had been a resident for more than 90 days and thus never took possession of the property. When I asked the owner for the deposit said no again, because I will not be able to an outlet license. The contract states: "It is the intention of the parties that the alcohol license is and remains a central element of this contract and are still effective and has given into force during the term of this contract."

0 comments:

Post a Comment